No. Anyone can seek treatment from a clinical psychologist.  However, a valid referral from a GP paediatrician or psychiatrist is needed if you would like to receive a Medicare rebate.

Share this Share on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInShare on TumblrTweet about this on TwitterShare on RedditEmail this to someone