During Covid-19 you can speak with our reception team in our virtual waiting room via video conference.
Please click the button below to enter the waiting room.
Level 1, Building 10
107 Miles Platting Rd
Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113
Phone: 07 3349 5511
Fax: 07 3349 5577
|Monday||9am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 6pm|
|Thursday||9am - 6:30pm|
|Friday||9am - 6pm|
|Saturday||8am - 4pm|
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic mental health services are experiencing increased demand and unfortunately we have had to close our waitlist. We will update on the website when we reopen.
We understand that this is not ideal and we want you to have the best chance of receiving support as soon as possible so would encourage you to take the following steps:
- Keep your referring doctor updated and return to them for further support
- Try other psychologists and if possible put your name on multiple waitlists. The Australian Psychological Society has a useful platform called Psych Engage - https://www.psychology.org.au/Find-a-Psychologist/Connect-Psychologist
- Use some of the wonderful and freely accessible e-mental health options available. You can find directories of these at https://headtohealth.gov.au/, or https://www.emhprac.org.au/directory/
Please note that if you are experiencing immediate or severe mental health symptoms we recommend that you take one or more of the following steps:
- Ring an ambulance or present at the emergency department of your nearest hospital
- Make an emergency appointment with your GP or referrer
- Contact one of the many excellent help lines available via https://mentalwellbeing.initiatives.qld.gov.au/support
Driving - We are conveniently located close to both the Pacific Mwy and Gateway Mwy and have free undercover parking available in our building.
Public Transport - We are also located only 100m from the South East Freeway Bikeway and 300m from the Eight Mile Plains Busway.
Contact us for support and help
If you are looking for a Brisbane based psychologist call us and talk to our friendly reception staff. They can help find the right psychologist, as well as help you with issues such as referrals, rebates, and directions.