While we pride ourselves on client care, as a practice we believe that we achieve that through supporting our clinicians both personally and professionally. We provide many benefits to our employees, including;
- competitive remuneration
- reasonable KPIs that allow you to do your best work
- opportunities for varied work (can reduce clinical load to undertake other projects)
- excellent administrative support
- a strong and nurturing team environment
- beautiful, purpose designed premises
- regular social activities
- a full training program with regular supervision from experienced supervisors and CPD, tailored specifically to registrars
- Must be a registered clinical psychologist or clinical psychologist registrar in Australia
- Must be eligible for a Medicare provider number
- Willing to use outcome and feedback informed principles in service delivery
- A strong growth mindset and passion for continuous learning in the pursuit of optimal client results.
If you would like to have an informal chat with one of our Directors to see if working at Benchmark Psychology is right for you please fill out your details below and we will be in touch!